Friday, August 27, 2010

Boat Yard Photography

So I have been driving past this boat yard for years to go down to the local smoke spot, and I finally got a perfect model to use it.

After getting permission to shoot on the rusty old fixtures, Gabrielle and I had quite a crowd of male workers watching and saying hi. There was even a bird doing the "sexy" whistle.

After a while one of the guys asked if we wanted to shoot on a tugboat... so after grabbing her bikini, Gab and I got rowed onto a tugboat named Courtney. I really wish I had a video camera. I couldn't stop laughing.








I must also comment on the awesomeness of Gabrielle and I hanging out afterwards. There was pizza, debauchery of a pound of yummy italian cookies, and floating around in my pool. I love my Gabrielle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment